How to get free two year (.co.vu) domain and transfer into your blogger?

Hi Friends
Step: 1 Go to this link http://codotvu.com/i/ci1m  you can see this page



Step: 2 Choose your domain name whatever you want and Click Register Domain
After you Register Domain you can see this page










Step: 3 Sign up to co.vu by filling your username, Password and Email
And Click Create my account.
After that you can go to your account and verify by clicking verify: yourmail@gmail.com something like that.



Step: 4 When you click verify you can see this page




Step: 5 Click my Domains then Click Blogger and follow the Instructions.
If you see Error 14 please contact me.
Thanks
Axact

Hamza Shafiq

Hello Friendz...My Name is Hamza Shafiq.I read in 1st year (CIT)Computer Information Technology in Sitara Insitute of Management Technology

Leave A Comment:

0 comments: